Sanyo - 20700B Battery
This is not an 18650 cell, this cell is the new 20700 form factor. Cells will come with a free EVA case for storage and protection.
- Model: 20700B
- Manufacturer: SANYO
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Chemistry: NCR
- Max. continuous discharge current: 16A
- Nominal capacity: 4000 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Standard charging current: 1.5 A
- Protection: Not Protected (Flat-Top)
Warning: Like all high capacity and high discharge rate batteries, if misused or mishandled they may cause serious injury or bodily harm. Please use with extreme caution and at your own risk
Safety, storage and disposal
Lithium ion (Li-Ion) Cells can be dangerous if used improperly. By buying Li-ion batteries from Hyde Vapes, the buyer assumes all associated risks.
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or bag (use case provided)
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life, however a battery should be replaced every 2 years - whichever comes first.
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 1-3 days